I took a closer look at John 4:1-42, the story of Jesus asking a Samaritan woman a drink. I denote these vital facts:
- Jesus tested the Samaritan woman but she failed. Jesus came as a commoner to request for a drink. If Jesus come as a commoner today, will you give him what he has requested?
- The Samaritan woman refused to offer Jesus a drink , Jesus told her that he has a living water better than the ordinary water she is bragging on. Jesus said the living water will give her eternal life.
- The Samaritan woman did not believe Jesus until he told her everything she has ever done.
- True worshippers must worship the father in spirit and in truth. These are the kind of worshippers the father seek.
- Many of the Samaritans believed Jesus is indeed the savior of the world before, during and after he left samaria.